Search Quilt.com's 1600+ pages
My Bernina 1300MDC. This is a brand new machine that has not been taken out of the box after I brought the machine home from the dealer. I went back to school right after purchasing the machine and have never had the time to use it. -Sue
Welcome to the ...
World Wide Quilting Page
Serving the World's Quilters for 22 years
The World's Oldest & Largest Quilting Site
Over 10.7 million Served
New Additions to the World Wide Quilting Page
Topics on the World Wide Quilting Page
Patterns & Instructions
- How To's
- Basic & not so basic quilting techniques
- Quilting Terms Glossary
- A dictionary of quilting terms
- Quilt Blocks
- Diagrams and directions for many quilt blocks in various sizes.
- Foundations Blocks
- A collection of foundations for paper piecing.
- Block of the Month Series - WWQP Tenth Anniversary - a row by row quilt pattern with multisized blocks
- Block of the Month - 1997/1998 - 6" and 12" blocks
- Block of the Month II - 1998/1999 - 6" and 12" blocks
- Block of the Month - 2000 - 18" blocks
- Mystery Quilts
- Lots of fun and surprises for individuals or groups
- A Beginner's Guide to Quilting
- Step by step, illustrated directions for projects for new quilters
Our Users Pages
- WWQP Bulletin Board
- Old WWQP Bulletin Board
- A place for users to post questions,& requests - now, even more
- Pattern Request
- Looking for a particular pattern - ask your fellow cyber-quilters for help
- The Trading Post
- a place for finding quilters to exchange fabric & blocks with.
- Quilting Hints
- A place for our users to post their greatest discoveries!
- Buy, Sell, Trade - a service provided free of charge to our readers.
- Our Users Publishing on the Web
- Articles, essays, stories, & patterns by our users.
- Question of the Week
- Get your quilting questions answered and share your knowledge with others. A new question posted every week.
- Quilting Errata
- Be it a diagram or directions, mistakes can happen, even in the best publications. Here's a place to post about mistakes in books & magazines.
- WWQP Quilt Block Contest
- Our year 2000 contest
- See the completed quilts pictures!!
Quilters & Their Work
- Design Board
- See what your fellow quilters are up to.
- Meet the Artists & Teachers
- Learn about the people who have turned quilting into an art form & those who carry on the traditions.
- Remembering Doreen Speckmann
- Quilt Stores
- Where to find fabric & supplies in your area - Now, you can add a store from anywhere the world & have the information immediately available!
- Quilt Shows
- What's happening in your area - Now, add your own show review
- Quilting Guilds
- Join with others quilters in your area
- Quilt Exhibitions & Museums
- Things you don't want to miss
Supplies & Shopping Online
- Catalogues, Businesses & Services online
- Get your quilting (& other) supplies on line
- Quilting Tools & Notions
- Information on the tools of the trade
A Wealth of Quilting Information from the Internet
- Other Places on the Web to visit
- Quilting and all kinds of Textile Arts and information - Totally Redone - June '99
- FAQs Page
- Frequently Asked Questions about Quilting
- Quilt Related Mailing Lists
- Get in touch with other quilters online. - Pages below maintained on the WWQP
- Quilt History
- A brief history of quilting around the world.
- Quilt Book Reviews
- Find out the best and latest books published.
- Everything you've always wanted to know about it.
- Computers & Quilting
- What computer software is there for quilt designing.
- Quilted Clothing
- Create wearable art.
- Misc Quilting Topics
- All kinds of interesting information with no particular theme.
Do your book shopping online from the comfort of your own home
Never, Ever Forget!!
Reviews of this site!!
Our newest assistant
Looking for snow (or wonder what we see out the window at the WWQP)
Visit our Winter Wonderland
Note: This page will take along time to download as we have a lot of pictures!!
Please e-mail your ideas, comments & suggestions to: QHomePage@quilt.com
Why we don't always get to update as often as we'd like too
Always check the baby when it's "too" quiet!
or what Sue does when she's not quilting or on the computer!! - (or cleaning up after the baby!! )
Sponsored by T & T Software experts in web page development and design